Tuesday, August 4, 2015

SECOND Ivory Ella Order!

     As you all know, I ordered yet another Ivory Ella shirt a few weeks ago. The shirt came 3 days later but was sadly way too big so I had to return it.
    First, let me just say the customer service at Ivory Ella is wonderful. When we returned the shirt, they apologized about the size of it and said they'd get a new, smaller size shipped back as quickly as possible. And they did!
    Secondly, I want to talk about the sizing. I first ordered the large because that's the size I have in their short sleeve and it fit perfectly. The large in their long sleeve, however was huge on me. So of course, I exchanged it for a medium.
     The medium is actually a lot smaller than the large, but fits perfectly. The cotton is breathe-able and light, but not light enough for me to wear in the summer time, which is what I find most people doing for whatever reason. A beach coverup, maybe.
     The shirt itself is really adorable. I ordered the pocketed sky-blue Hamsa print, and the coloring, once again, is beautiful and bright.
     The elephant is outlined on the back in a bright magenta and is decorated in cute little Hamsas. 
     On the pocket, which is located on the left side, is just a cute little magenta outlined elephant identical to the one on the back with the exception of the Hamsas.
     I love the product and I'm so excited for the company to come out with more styles and designs! Do any of you own an Ivory Ella shirt? In which design?! Let me know!
       xoxo Nikki



No comments:

Post a Comment