Tuesday, July 7, 2015

A Whale of a Purchase (Not Really)

       Today was a very exciting day for a newbie to the preppy world like myself! 
       On the 4th I finally broke down and bought myself my very own Vineyard Vines hat. After looking on eBay for a navy blue one (I love navy blue with a passion) and finding there were only ones with the Velcro-strap back, I called Nordstrom and asked if they carried the navy blue with the gliding clasp. They were back ordered until August!
       Finally, I decided the navy blue wasn't an option if I wanted one before my whale watch. After a lot of disputing (I'm indecisive) I decided on the aqua blue! 
       I ordered it on a Saturday and they only ship on weekdays, so in total it only took one day to get here! The package arrived today and the box was so adorable I couldn't help but save it.
       The hat is made nicely, it seems durable and the color is so bright and pretty. Needless to say, I'm already obsessed with Vineyard Vines! 

       Also, because I ordered on the 4th of July, it came with the cutest American flag-decorated whale sticker, which starts off my collection since I've requested some from Southern Marsh and Jadelynn Brooke but they haven't arrived yet.

       So, so excited about my purchase and even more excited to order more from Vineyard Vines!
           xoxo Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment