Monday, July 27, 2015

Southern Marsh + Patagonia Stickers!

     After falling asleep at 5 am and waking up at noon, my initial thought in my half-asleep mind was to check the mailbox and I'm so glad I did!
     As you all know, I'm still [im]patiently waiting for my other stickers to come in the mail; primarily Jadelynn Brooke and Anchored Style. I was also really anxious for Southern Marsh's stickers because they're so generous (they give you 3!) and beautifully colored.
     Good news for me, they arrived today!
     I got the blue and lime green stickers (they give you 5 choices of colors) and I love them! 
     My boyfriend just filled out the free sticker form so he could give them to me once they come in. How sweet is he? 
     I also put in a request for stickers from Patagonia and they're seriously far more adorable than I expected. One is a black square with yellow lettering and the other reminds me of a white ink tattoo (if you don't know what I'm talking about, looking them up. They're gorgeous) and is a little hard to make out on the vinyl and I kind of wish they'd made the background black so it was easier seen.
     Overall I'm really impressed with the stickers, especially Southern Marsh's because they're so large. I already used one on my Chromebook and it looks great! 
     I strongly recommend getting stickers from Southern Marsh, they're amazing quality and a great size, perfect for water bottles, laptops, and agendas!
        xoxo Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment