Sunday, July 26, 2015

Lilly Pulitzer Agenda + Monogram Stickers!

       Hi everyone!
       I haven't posted in a little bit because nothing new has really happened. I received both my Ivory Ella and Vineyard Vines shirt and both were huge, so I sent them back in exchange for smaller sizes. Nordstrom e-mailed me to say that my Vineyard Vines order for my shirt was cancelled because they didn't have the size I needed in stock. Im going to try to order it from the VV site, but I'm not reviewing either of the shirts until I get them back in the mail.
       However, my other two orders came in Friday and yesterday and I'm so excited about them! 
       My Lilly Pulitzer agenda finally arrived yesterday and I'm so impressed with the quality. Other than being beautifully colored, the cover of the agenda is durable, hard cardboard. It's nicely organized as well; there are so many different pages to use up and they all seem so useful. 
      I'm thoroughly in love with my agenda and it almost makes me excited to go back to school in September. 
       The second order that came in were my monogram stickers (finally)! 
       They're great quality vinyl and I already used up 2 of them, which is why only 8 are visible in the photo. I used one on this cute $3 tumbler from Target and the other on, of course, my Lilly agenda.

       I feel like I'm finally getting close to having all of the "preppy essentials" I need to really kickstart this style and I'm ecstatic about it!
       Did any of you buy a Lilly agenda? What pattern? I'd love to know!!!
          xoxo Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment