Thursday, July 16, 2015

Long Time No Post! (Up Next: Small Haul)

       Hello everyone!
       I haven't posted in a while because this past week has been crazy! I visited my mom and sisters in New England this past Monday and just returned yesterday. I met my nephew and it's safe to say he's the absolute cutest. 
       My friend and I went to a concert Tuesday and it wasn't exactly what I'd call 'in my comfort zone', I was way out of my element and we didn't have too much of a good time so we left relatively early and went to the outlets. 
       I didn't really buy anything because the only real money I have is on my debit card, which I don't trust myself with in stores such as Sperrys, Nautica, and Kate Spade, so needless to say my visit was unexciting.
       I did go a little online-shopping crazy when I got back to New Jersey though, so I'll be making a post about the things I bought very soon! I'm so excited about my purchases I'm practically bubbling over (I'm pathetic, I know). I don't even know if I can wait to post about them!
       xoxo, Nikki

hint for my next post: 

No comments:

Post a Comment