Friday, July 3, 2015

Ivory Ella

       Good morning!
       If you have a Twitter I'm sure you've heard of the adorable, brightly colored t-shirts that portray the cutest cartoon elephant known to mankind: Ivory Ella! 
       Not only does the company produce the most precious products but they also donate to savetheelephants.org! $3 of every purchase goes to the organization, which may not seem like a lot, but Ivory Ella has already donated over $30,000 to savetheelephants.org!
       I ordered mine about three weeks ago and at the time they put a notice up that stated all orders would be backed up for 3-4 weeks. I paid a total of $28 dollars for a short-sleeve, neon orange t-shirt complete with a purple tribal elephant and it was well worth it!
       Sometime this week my mom decided to e-mail the company because she was curious about where my shirt was and when it would ship, etc. The company replied about an hour later and was extremely kind, giving an answer to every question we asked. They gave a tracking number and sent an e-mail to us whenever it arrived at a different place.
       My shirt actually came today and I'm extremely happy with it!
       The tag is almost as cute as the actual shirt:

       I bought it in a size large and it fits perfectly although I'm a bit chesty. For short sleeves I would recommend purchasing a size larger than what your normal size is because they are a bit short and made to fit your body. The long sleeves they offer are very large and wouldn't be an issue with length or width!
       In all, I would most definitely recommend buying at least one item from this adorable shop!
           xoxo Nikki 

No comments:

Post a Comment