Friday, July 17, 2015

The Beginning of a Beautiful Collection

       Hi guys!
       I'm so excited to tell you all that my preppy sticker collection has finally been started!!! 
       After I came back from New England Wednesday, I checked the mail and to my surprise, my Southern Tide stickers came in! 
       I filled out a sticker request form sometime at the end of June and they sent me two stickers, one of their logo and one just of the fish!
       I was so excited to add my 4th of July Vineyard Vines whale to the pile! These Southern Tide stickers are vinyl so they're great for water bottles, laptops, and agendas!
       I also e-mailed Sperrys customer service on Monday, telling them how much I liked their products and wanted to show support. The guy I spoke with was totally sweet and replied right away, saying he'd send some immediately.
       I received the stickers today and they're too adorable!
       They came all on one sheet, but I put my stickers in a round tin so I cut them all down to size. These are also vinyl but the top layer of the stickers with the lettering seems papery, so I wouldn't recommend putting them into water bottles or anything that needs to be washed! 
       If you want free stickers from your favorite preppy stores, search for their free sticker request forms! Places like Jadelynn Brooke, Southern Marsh, and Southern Shirt Co. have these forms on their sites, while others just need an e-mail and they'll send you some!
       Happy sticker hunting!



No comments:

Post a Comment