Thursday, July 2, 2015

First (I Guess You Could Call It) Monogram Haul!

       Hey guys!
       I'm extremely proud to say that I've made my first Etsy purchase using my debit card for the first time to buy my first ever monograms!
       Okay, okay, they were only stickers. But so what? A haul is a haul, right?! 
       Etsy user FCDVinyl is having a super great sale at the moment: ten 2" monograms for only $10, free of shipping charge! I've searched for monogram stickers in the past and some of them I just couldn't bring myself to buy. FCDVinyl was extremely affordable and seems to actually care about whether or not you're happy with the end product. You can pick the color and font for every individual little sticker, which I think is great, and your order ships in 1-2 weeks! I couldn't be more excited.
       As you all can probably tell by my username, I'm monogram obsessed and I've already made wish lists for The Pinky Girl once I get a job (currently filling out my applications) and I have high hopes for their products. 
       That's all for now lovelies!
                xoxo, Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment