Friday, July 17, 2015

Small Online Order Haul!

       Good morning!
       Even though most of the things I've ordered haven't even shipped yet I honestly couldn't wait to post and tell you all what I ordered! I'm so excited I can barely contain it.
       As you all know, I'm a huge fan of the preppy style, particularly so when it comes to the preppy t-shirts. I figured I'd start buying just the t-shirts and other comfy stuff now and then work on actual fashion once I get a job ( I had a phone interview the other day!) or get money for my birthday or Christmas, because J. Crew and Nautica are pretty pricey when you're a jobless 17 year old. 
       Yesterday I convinced my grandmother to take me to the one of the nicer local malls purely to go to Nordstrom because I know that particular one sells Vineyard Vines men's clothing.
       In all honesty, I wasn't too concerned with the fact that there weren't any women's clothes from VV being sold there; women's t-shirts aren't as durable as men's and they're about $10-12 pricier. So, of course, I made a beeline to the men's section and quickly found the t-shirts. To my dismay, there were none in my size. I checked on Notdstrom's site and saw they had my size online, but only in white. I broke down and bought it. After all, what's a preppy wardrobe without a Vineyard Vines t-shirt?! It's just the classic logo tee but I'm in love and can't wait for it to be delivered!
       Next up, of course, would be another Ivory Ella shirt! I'm so impressed with the short-sleeve that I couldn't resist buying a long-sleeve for the fall and winter. I decided on the pocketed sky blue hamsa print.
      Sadly, purchases are back ordered and won't ship for 4 weeks after your order is placed. I get so excited about them, though, so it's so worth the wait!
       Lastly was my back to school essential: a Lilly agenda! 
       This was the most exciting order for me to place. I love the look of Lilly agendas and I've heard from so many that the quality and size of the book is worth the price of it. And besides, the covers are so colored and gorgeous it's hard to not get your hands on one. 
       I ordered the Lilly's Lagoon pattern in large and I couldn't be more happy with my choice. I mean how pretty is it?!
       I'm thinking about putting a white monogram sticker onto the cover and I'm so excited to see how it looks!
       As the title said, it was an extremely small haul but I couldn't be more happy with the things I got! Let me know how you guys use your Lilly agendas and how you decorate the cover! 
          xoxo, Nikki
 
       

No comments:

Post a Comment