Saturday, July 4, 2015

Opinions?! (If Anyone's Actually Reading)

     
        Happy Independence Day! I hope you all are grilling yummy burgers and drinking from your adorable coozie-covered drinks. 😊
       Here in South Jersey nobody does much for the 4th; usually just a few family bbq's and some fireworks, but today it's extremely overcast and supposed to rain so it seems like even less people have events planned for today. 
       However, I'm not only talking about the 4th today, I'm actually here to get your opinions from anyone reading!
       My grandmother loves whales and has been dying to go on a watch and my boyfriend and I are all for it! We've set the date for sometime in August because by then my boyfriends travel team will be finished with all of their tournaments.
       I told my grandmother that I really wanted to get a Vineyard Vines baseball cap before the trip because I think it would be a perfect time to wear such an adorable little logo. She agreed and now I'm looking at all of them online (the store nearest me is in Pennsylvania) and can't decide on one! 
       First off, there are a lot more men's caps than women's, and the men's department is the only place I can find a navy blue cap. I would go right ahead and get that one because I LOVE baby but I'm afraid that it will fit differently than a woman's cap would. Have any girls out there purchased a men's cap? Do they fit the same?
       Secondly, when it comes to the women's caps, I can't decide on a color! I want one that will match anything I wear, so I was looking at the white cap. Then I realized that with a white cap I'd have to be incredibly careful because every piece of dirt would show up. I'm completely in love with the aqua blue but that won't go with much of my wardrobe.  I have that problem with the pink and slate too. 
       I decided to look them up on Pinterest and came across even more colors, including my favorite one, mint! I also saw neon caps and decorated logos. I'm new to this so forgive me for asking, but why aren't these on the site?! 
       I'd really love for you guys' opinions on the caps! Do you feel men's and women's caps are different? What's your favorite color cap? Which color do you think goes with most other colors?
           xoxo Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment