Wednesday, July 1, 2015

-Insert Cute Witty Intro-

    Hey guys! I've never actually used a blogging site like this one, so forgive me if I make any faux-pas. I've only really used tumblr in the past and it's hardly an actual blog; mostly pictures. Anyway, I decided to make this blog because I recently became aware of what most call "preppy" stores. Needless to say, I'm in love. It isn't the first time I've seen these adorable garments around; in the beginning of the school year I transferred to a school in a neighborhood with much more money than what I was used to. I was very unhappy in the school itself so I never paid complete attention to what brands everyone was wearing. I transferred back to my old school in late January and finally found the brands and instantly needed them. Who could resist the cute little Vineyard Vines whale and the craziness of Lilly Pulitzer patterns? Don't even get me started on The Pinky Girl's monograms and Southern Proper shirts.
      Anyway, when I find new things that I feel I can't live without, these things become an obsession. Sadly, I'm a jobless 17-year-old girl in south Jersey and don't have the money to drop everything and buy everything from my favorite brands. I know, I know, it's quite painful. I decided maybe a blog would help, even if no one reads it, and if anyone does, all of you can follow me on my way to total prep heaven. So welcome!
       I've decided that tonight I'm going to put in my first application in months to my local movie theatre. I'm a complete movie nerd and going to the cinema is almost like therapy to me. Sounds great, working in a place you love! Hopefully I get this job because my wallet is practically coughing up dust bunnies and I'm 99.99999% sure my boyfriend is tired of me crying over Lilly Pulitzer agendas and Vineyard Vine caps.
       Wish me luck!
                 - xoxo, Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment