Thursday, July 30, 2015

Whaley Excited

     So happy to tell you all that I finally got my Vineyard Vines t-shirt!
     After my fiasco with Nordstrom, I decided that ordering my shirt from the actual online VV store was inevitable. I chose the navy blue one instead of the white, and ordered it in a small instead of a medium, and bit the bullet with paying the additional (and slightly ridiculous) $8.50 for shipping. After $46.50 gone and my debit card crying, I'm happy to say my shirt came today, just a day after I ordered it. 
     Though I was hoping for an original pink whale as the complimentary sticker, I, unfortunately, received the same red, white, and blue one I'd gotten with my cap. I was a little disappointed but it was still useful; whenever I have doubles of stickers I just stick them on my laptop!
     I tried on the shirt and it fit the way all of my t-shirts do; roomy but not so big that I look like a beanbag chair whenever I wear it. The material is so soft and I adore it! 
     In other news, I've been trying to convince my grandma to take me to Rehoboth down in Delaware to go to the outlets. I love road trips and outlets so I feel like going would be so much fun, mostly because I've heard that most of Vineyard Vines' products are sold in their stores, not online, which just makes trips to the store more exciting to think about for me!
     Have you ever been to a VV outlet? Are the prices reasonable, did you like it? Let me know! Thanks for reading everyone! 
       xoxo Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment